It Takes A Lunatic…
Thirteen nights before “The Show of Shows” WrestleMania, the 1191st edition of WWE Monday Night RAW came to you, live, from the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, PA. Last week on RAW, Roman Reigns made an explosive return to WWE after being on the shelf for nearly a month as a result of a vicious assault by WWE World Heavyweight Champion Triple H where the #1 Contender for Triple H’s prize at WrestleMania would victimize “The Game”, pummeling the champion throughout the arena and leaving Triple H bloody as the WWE World Heavyweight Champion would have to get staples in his head and shards of glass removed from his back after getting a TV smashed over it! With less than two weeks before they go to war on “The Grandest Stage of Them All” with the WWE World Heavyweight Championship on the line, will WWE World Heavyweight Champion Triple H be in any shape to be on RAW? After proving that he is out for more than just the WWE World Heavyweight Championship, what else will Roman Reigns do on RAW? What will be the repercussions for Roman Reigns’ actions last week?
- Non-Title: Kevin Owens def. AJ Styles by roll-up after a distraction from Chris Jericho.
- Big E (with Xavier Woods & Kofi Kingston) def. Rusev (with Sheamus, King Barrett, & Alberto Del Rio) by pin following the Big Ending after interference from Kofi Kingston.
- WrestleMania Rewind Match: Chris Jericho def. Fandango by pin following the Codebreaker despite a distraction from AJ Styles.
- #1 Contender’s Triple Threat Match: Stardust, Sin Cara, & Zack Ryder fight to a No Contest after Kevin Owens sends Zack Ryder into The Miz on the outside. As a result, no #1 Contender for the Intercontinental Championship is named.
- Non-Title: Charlotte (with Ric Flair) def. Natalya by pin following Natural Selection.
- Bubba Ray Dudley (with D-Von Dudley) def. R-Truth by pin following a big boot after a distraction from D-Von Dudley.
- Braun Strowman (with Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper, & Erick Rowan) def. Dean Ambrose by DQ after Dean Ambrose uses a steel chair.
See page 2 for detailed results.