Instrument of Destruction.
With just twenty days left before WrestleMania, the 1190th edition of WWE Monday Night RAW came to you, live, from the Consol Energy Center in Pittsburgh, PA. Last week on RAW, the battle between father and son continued as WWE Chairman Mr. McMahon would publicly smash an old picture of the Chairman and his son before sending security to kick Shane out of the arena! However, this would prove to be the perfect opportunity for Shane to show his father and, more importantly, his WrestleMania opponent, The Undertaker, some of the moves he has been learning in training for his showdown with “The Deadman” as Shane would clear the ring of the security guards, one-by-one before leaving of his own accord. Now, with less than three weeks to go until Shane McMahon faces The Undertaker inside Hell in a Cell at WrestleMania with control of RAW on the line, “The Phenom” himself would be on RAW as The Undertaker would confront both Mr. McMahon and his WrestleMania opponent Shane McMahon! What will The Undertaker have to say to his WrestleMania opponent and will we see “The Deadman” and “Shane-O-Mac” collide on RAW?
- WWE Tag Team Championship: Big E & Xavier Woods (c) (with Kofi Kingston) def. Rusev & Alberto Del Rio (with Sheamus & King Barrett) by Xavier Woods (c) rolling up Rusev with the tights after a distraction from Kofi Kingston (c) to retain.
- Ryback def. Sin Cara (with Kalisto) by pin following Shell Shocked.
- Sami Zayn def. The Miz by pin following the Helluva Kick after a distraction from Kevin Owens.
- Naomi & Tamina def. Brie Bella & Alicia Fox by Tamina pinning Brie Bella following a double team powerslam after a distraction from Lana.
- The Usos def. Bo Dallas & Adam Rose (with Heath Slater & Curtis Axel) by Jey Uso pinning Bo Dallas following the Uso Splash.
- Non-Title: Triple H (with Stephanie McMahon) def. Dolph Ziggler by pin following the Pedigree. As a result, Dolph Ziggler does not get to pick his match at WrestleMania.
- Neville def. Chris Jericho by DQ after Chris Jericho shoves the referee.
See page 2 for detailed results.