The 31st annual WWE SummerSlam will come to you, live on the WWE Network, on August 19 from the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY. As announced on this week’s RAW and SmackDown LIVE, the Universal Title and WWE Title matches have been confirmed for “The Biggest Event of the Summer” as well as matches for the Intercontinental Title and the SmackDown Women’s Title. Here is the current card for SummerSlam:
- Universal Championship: Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Roman Reigns
- WWE Championship: AJ Styles (c) vs. Samoa Joe
- RAW Women’s Championship: Alexa Bliss (c) vs. Ronda Rousey
- Money-in-the-Bank Match: Braun Strowman vs. Kevin Owens
- United States Championship: Shinsuke Nakamura (c) vs. Jeff Hardy
- Intercontinental Championship: Dolph Ziggler (c) vs. Seth Rollins
- SmackDown Tag Team Championship: The Bludgeon Brothers (c) vs. Winners of Tag Team Tournament
- SmackDown Women’s Championship: Triple Threat Match: Carmella (c) vs. Becky Lynch vs. Charlotte Flair
- Cruiserweight Championship: Cedric Alexander (c) vs. Drew Gulak
(updated on 8/5/18)
In the match between Braun Strowman and Kevin Owens, if Kevin Owens defeats Braun Strowman in any manner (pinfall, submission, disqualification, or count-out), he will win Braun’s Money-in-the-Bank contract.
What do you think of the current SummerSlam card? Post your comments in the box below.