The ninth annual WWE TLC: Tables, Ladders, & Chairs will be a RAW-exclusive pay-per-view and it will come to you, live on the WWE Network, this Sunday night, October 22, at 8/7c from the Target Center in Minneapolis, MN. The news was broken by WWE on Friday that, due to a viral illness that is going around the WWE locker room, Roman Reigns and Bray Wyatt have both been pulled from their respective matches at WWE TLC. Taking Roman Reigns’ place in the 5-on-3 Handicap Tables, Ladders, & Chairs Match will be none other than RAW General Manager Kurt Angle, who has not competed in a WWE ring in eleven years. Meanwhile, the scheduled match between “The Demon” Finn Balor and Bray Wyatt’s “Sister Abigail” alter ego will now be “The Demon” Finn Balor taking on SmackDown LIVE’s AJ Styles in an interpromotional dream match. Here is the final card for WWE TLC:
- 5-on-3 Handicap Tables, Ladders, & Chairs Match: Kurt Angle, Dean Ambrose, & Seth Rollins vs. The Miz, Cesaro & Sheamus, Braun Strowman, and Kane
- RAW Women’s Championship: Alexa Bliss (c) vs. Mickie James
- Asuka vs. Emma
- “The Demon” Finn Balor vs. AJ Styles
- WWE Cruiserweight Championship: Kalisto (c) vs. Enzo Amore
- Cedric Alexander & Rich Swann vs. Gentleman Jack Gallagher & The Brian Kendrick
- Kickoff Match: Sasha Banks vs. Alicia Fox
- Drew Gulak to Present his WWE Cruiserweight Championship PowerPoint Presentation (Kickoff Exclusive)
The WWE TLC Kickoff will air exclusively on the WWE Network starting an hour before the pay-per-view at 7/6c and will feature analysis from the Kickoff Panel as well as the match between Sasha Banks and Alicia Fox and Drew Gulak’s special PowerPoint Presentation.
In the 5-on-3 Handicap Tables, Ladders, & Chairs Match, tables, ladders, and chairs will all be provided for the competitors to use with the match only ending by pinfall or submission in the ring. The match will have no disqualifications and no count-outs and all eight competitors will be legal in the match at the same time.
What do you think of the WWE TLC card? Post your comments in the box below.