Let The Games Begin.
Thirteen nights before Battleground, the 1207th edition of WWE Monday Night RAW came to you, live, from the Joe Louis Arena in Detroit, MI. With both Shane and Stephanie McMahon staking claim to being the COO of SmackDown when SmackDown goes live next Tuesday as well as former General Managers like Theodore Long, John Laurinaitis, Corporate Kane, and Vickie Guerrero all returning to try and get a job running SmackDown Live, the Chairman will return to RAW as Mr. McMahon will return to weigh on who will be running SmackDown! Will the Chairman announce who will run SmackDown Live? Will Mr. McMahon choose Shane, Stephanie, or someone else to run the second longest running episodic television show in history?
- #1 Contender’s Battle Royal: Darren Young (with Bob Backlund) def. Apollo Crews, Baron Corbin, Dolph Ziggler, Alberto Del Rio, Jack Swagger, Jimmy Uso, Bo Dallas, Goldust, Jey Uso, Simon Gotch, D-Von Dudley, Viktor, R-Truth, Curtis Axel, Konnor, & Aiden English to become the new #1 Contender for the Intercontinental Title at Battleground.
- Goldust elim. Aiden English
- R-Truth elim. Konnor
- D-Von Dudley elim. Curtis Axel
- Baron Corbin elim. R-Truth
- Baron Corbin elim. Viktor
- The Usos elim. D-Von Dudley
- Dolph Ziggler elim. Simon Gotch
- Bubba Ray Dudley elim. Jey Uso
- Alberto Del Rio elim. Goldust
- Apollo Crews elim. Bo Dallas
- Baron Corbin elim. Jimmy Uso
- Baron Corbin elim. Jack Swagger
- Apollo Crews elim. Alberto Del Rio
- Baron Corbin elim. Dolph Ziggler
- Apollo Crews elim. Baron Corbin
- Baron Corbin elim. Apollo Crews
- Sheamus def. Zack Ryder by pin following the Brogue Kick.
- Breezango def. The Lucha Dragons by Tyler Breeze pinning Kalisto following a modified Super Model Kick.
- Kevin Owens def. Cesaro by pin following a modified swinging neckbreaker.
- Titus O’Neil def. Heath Slater (with Bo Dallas & Curtis Axel) by pin with the Clash of the Titus.
- Enzo & Cass def. Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson (with AJ Styles) by DQ after AJ Styles attacks Big Cass.
- Sasha Banks def. Dana Brooke (with Charlotte) by submission to the Bank Statement.
See page 2 for detailed results.