A Prelude to Submission.
Six nights before Extreme Rules, the 1199th edition of WWE Monday Night RAW came to you, live, from the Greensboro Coliseum Complex in Greensboro, NC. In a rivalry that has become intensely personal in recent weeks, Roman Reigns will defend the WWE World Heavyweight Championship against AJ Styles in an anything goes Extreme Rules Match this Sunday at Extreme Rules. However, before these two proud Superstars collide over the richest championship in WWE, champion and challenger would have one last confrontation on RAW as the WWE World Heavyweight Champion and the #1 Contender will be in the same ring at the same time just days before their Extreme Rules title match. Will things remain civil between Roman Reigns and AJ Styles or will we see tensions boil over before Extreme Rules? What will happen when Roman’s cousins The Usos face AJ Styles’ friends Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson on RAW?
- Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn def. Cesaro & The Miz by Sami Zayn pinning The Miz following the Helluva Kick.
- The Shining Stars def. Scott Jackson & Brian Kennedy by Epico pinning Brian Kennedy following the Shining Star.
- Dana Brooke def. Becky Lynch by sitting out on a sunset flip attempt.
- Breezango def. The Golden Truth by Tyler Breeze pinning Goldust following an inadvertent spinning heel kick by R-Truth.
- The Usos (with Roman Reigns) def. Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson (with AJ Styles) by Jey Uso pinning Karl Anderson following the Uso Splash.
- Big Cass def. D-Von Dudley (with Bubba Ray Dudley) by pin following the East River Crossing.
- Non-Title: Alberto Del Rio def. Kalisto by pin following the Back Stabber after Kalisto is distracted by Rusev assaulting Sin Cara.
See page 2 for detailed results.