The 30th annual WWE SummerSlam will be a joint production of both RAW and SmackDown LIVE and it will come to you, live on pay-per-view and the WWE Network, this Sunday night, August 20, at a special start time of 7/6c from the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY. The four-hour extravaganza (as well as the two-hour Kickoff) will feature eight championship matches as well as four regular matches. Here is the final card for “The Biggest Event of the Summer”:
- Universal Championship: Fatal 4-Way Match: Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Roman Reigns vs. Samoa Joe vs. Braun Strowman
- WWE Championship: Jinder Mahal (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura
- United States Championship: Special Referee – Shane McMahon: AJ Styles (c) vs. Kevin Owens
- RAW Tag Team Championship: Cesaro & Sheamus (c) vs. Dean Ambrose & Seth Rollins
- John Cena vs. Baron Corbin
- RAW Women’s Championship: Alexa Bliss (c) vs. Sasha Banks
- SmackDown Women’s Championship: Naomi (c) vs. Natalya
- “The Demon” Finn Balor vs. Bray Wyatt
- Randy Orton vs. Rusev
- Enzo Amore in a Shark Cage: Big Show vs. Big Cass
- SmackDown Tag Team Championship: Kickoff Match: The New Day (Big E & Xavier Woods) (c) vs. The Usos
- WWE Cruiserweight Championship: Kickoff Match: Akira Tozawa (c) vs. Neville
- 6-Man Tag: Kickoff Match: Jason Jordan & The Hardy Boyz vs. The Miz & The Miztourage
The SummerSlam Kickoff will be a special two-hour show that will air exclusively on the WWE Network starting two hours before the pay-per-view at 5/4c. The Kickoff will feature a Kickoff Panel consisting of Renee Young, Sam Roberts, David Otunga, and WWE Hall of Famers Lita and Jerry “The King” Lawler. The Kickoff will also feature three matches as The New Day (Big E & Xavier Woods) (c) vs. The Usos for the SmackDown Tag Team Titles, Akira Tozawa (c) vs. Neville in a rematch for the WWE Cruiserweight Title, and a 6-Man Tag rematch pitting Jason Jordan & The Hardy Boyz against The Miz & The Miztourage will all take place on the two-hour Kickoff.
In the Fatal 4-Way Match for the Universal Championship, the first Superstar to score a pinfall or submission will win the match and leave SummerSlam as the Universal Champion. The match will have no disqualifications and no count-outs and, if Brock Lesnar loses the Universal Title, then both Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman will leave WWE.
In the match between Big Show and Big Cass, Enzo Amore will be locked inside of a steel shark cage that will be suspended high above the ring for the duration of the match to prevent interference.
Want to win money just for correctly predicting the results of SummerSlam? Click here to make your picks!
What do you think of the card for SummerSlam? Post your comments in the box below.