Best Friends Win Again.
One night after the RAW-exclusive Clash of Champions, the 1218th edition of WWE Monday Night RAW came to you, live, from the U.S. Bank Arena in Cincinnati, OH. At Clash of Champions, every RAW championship was defended, but perhaps no championship match was more chaotic and controversial than the match between Kevin Owens and Seth Rollins for the WWE Universal Championship. While the majority of the match was contested between the champion and challenger, the main event match would go off the rails once Kevin Owens’ best friend Chris Jericho decided to get involved. Jericho would repeatedly interject himself into the match to save Kevin Owens from losing the title and, after the referee was inadvertently knocked down by Seth Rollins, chaos would ensue. With the referee out of commission, Rollins would fight off Jericho and Owens before scoring with the Pedigree to Owens, but with no referee, the pinfall would go unnoticed. RAW Commissioner Stephanie McMahon would eventually bring out a second referee, but when Seth got back into the ring, Kevin Owens was waiting as Owens would hit the Pop-Up Powerbomb and pin Rollins to successfully retain the WWE Universal Title under dubious circumstances. One night after being robbed of the WWE Universal Championship once again, what will Seth Rollins do or say on RAW? Will Seth get another shot at the WWE Universal Title?
- United States Championship: Roman Reigns (c) and Rusev (with Lana) fight to a double count-out. As a result, Roman Reigns (c) retains.
- RAW Tag Team Championship: Big E & Kofi Kingston (c) (with Xavier Woods) def. Gallows & Anderson by Kofi Kingston (c) pinning Karl Anderson following Trouble In Paradise to retain.
- Bayley def. Anna Fields (local competitor) by pin following the Bayley-to-Belly.
- Rich Swann & Cedric Alexander def. Drew Gulak & Lince Dorado by Rich Swann rolling up Drew Gulak with the bridge following the Rich Kick.
- Cesaro & Sheamus def. Nick Culter & Willis Williams (local competitors) by Cesaro pinning Nick Cutler following the Brogue Kick from Sheamus.
- Non-Title: T.J. Perkins def. Tony Nese by submission to the knee bar.
- Jeri-KO def. Enzo & Big Cass by Kevin Owens pinning Enzo Amore following a powerbomb.
See page 2 for detailed results.