Rumble in the Jungle.
Thirteen nights before the Royal Rumble, the 1181st edition of WWE Monday Night RAW came to you, live, from the Smoothie King Center in New Orleans, LA. In the city where he made history at WrestleMania 30 by ending the unparalleled undefeated streak of The Undertaker, “The Beast” would return on the 23rd anniversary of RAW as Brock Lesnar would make his first appearance on WWE programming since his vicious Hell in a Cell Match against The Undertaker in October at WWE Hell in a Cell. With WWE Chairman Mr. McMahon making the announcement last week that this year’s 30-Man Royal Rumble Match will be for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship, Lesnar has to be interested in the 30-man melee and, if “The Beast” decides to enter this year’s Rumble, Brock will have to be considered the odds on favorite to walk out as champion. With that in mind, what does Brock Lesnar, as well as his advocate Paul Heyman, have in store for RAW?
- Non-Title: Dean Ambrose and Sheamus fight to a double count-out.
- Titus O’Neil def. Stardust by pin with the Clash of the Titus.
- Non-Title: The Usos (with Chris Jericho) def. Big E & Kofi Kingston (with Xavier Woods) by Jey Uso rolling up Kofi Kingston after a distraction from Chris Jericho.
- 8-Man Tag: The Wyatt Family and The Social Outcasts fight to a No Contest after Ryback comes out.
- United States Championship: Kalisto def. Alberto Del Rio (c) by roll-up to win the United States Title.
- One Vs. All Match: Non-Title: Roman Reigns and Sheamus, Alberto Del Rio, Kevin Owens, Tyler Breeze, Stardust, The Ascension, The Wyatt Family, & The New Day fight to a No Contest.
See page 2 for detailed results.