The 7th annual WWE TLC: Tables, Ladders, & Chairs came to you, live on the WWE Network, from the TD Garden in Boston, MA. WWE’s annual “destruction derby” would be headlined by an extreme battle between two powerhouses as, after only holding the WWE World Heavyweight Championship for five minutes and fifteen seconds before Sheamus cashed in his Money-in-the-Bank contract, delivering two Brogue Kicks to secure his championship victory, becoming the new WWE World Heavyweight Champion, Roman Reigns would certainly be looking to take back what he believes is his at WWE TLC. After having to endure Sheamus’ taunting of his short title reign, as well as Sheamus’ new allies King Barrett, Rusev, & Alberto Del Rio, dubbed The League of Nations, Roman Reigns would have his sights set on not only regaining the championship, but silencing Sheamus as well when “The Big Dog” challenges Sheamus for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship in a Tables, Ladders, & Chairs Match where the WWE World Heavyweight Title belt will be hanging high above the ring and the only way to win the match is by climbing a ladder and retrieving the title belt with tables, ladders, and chairs legal to use as weapons!
WWE TLC would also be home to some extreme gang warfare as, after weeks of being outnumbered by The Wyatt Family, The Dudley Boyz recruited some old friends to even the odds as fellow ECW alumni Tommy Dreamer and Rhyno would join forces with The Dudley Boyz and, now, these two ‘families’ are set to collide in what promises to be a destructive encounter of mammoth proportions as The Dudley Boyz, Tommy Dreamer, & Rhyno face all four members of The Wyatt Family in an 8-Man Elimination Tag Team Tables Match, where the only way to win is by putting every member of the opposing team through a table!
While The Wyatt Family and The ECW Originals would be utilizing the “T” portion of WWE TLC, three of WWE’s top tag teams with utilize the “L” portion as The New Day’s WWE Tag Team Titles would be suspended high above the ring for a Triple Threat Ladder Match where The New Day would defend the WWE Tag Team Titles against both The Usos and The Lucha Dragons with ladders provided and legal to use with the first competitor or competitors to climb a ladder and successfully retrieve the tag title belts will walk out of Boston as the WWE Tag Team Champions!
Ever since Alberto Del Rio returned at WWE Hell in a Cell in October with Zeb Colter by his side, the world has been wondering just what was behind the unholy alliance of these two men who once despised each other and no Superstar was more suspicious and inquisitive than Jack Swagger as, before Zeb’s unexpected appearance at the side of Alberto Del Rio, Zeb Colter was last seen in the corner of Jack Swagger. However, “The Real American” would get no answers from his former mentor and, after the abrupt dissolution of Alberto Del Rio and Zeb Colter’s partnership this past Monday on RAW, Swagger may never know the truth, but what Swagger does know is that he will get a chance to get his hands on Alberto Del Rio when “The Real American” challenges Del Rio in a Chairs Match for the United States Championship, where chairs will be legal for both competitors to use with the match ending by either pinfall or submission.
At Survivor Series last month, Dean Ambrose just came up short in the WWE World Heavyweight Championship Tournament that was ultimately won by Roman Reigns, but “The Lunatic Fringe” has now set his sights on another prestigious championship as, at WWE TLC, Dean Ambrose would challenge the brash Kevin Owens for the Intercontinental Championship. Also at WWE TLC, Charlotte would have her Hall of Fame father Ric Flair in her corner when she defends the Divas Championship against her outspoken former friend Paige and, after Ryback inadvertently knocked Lana down twice in recent weeks, “The Big Guy” got the attention of Rusev and, at WWE TLC, Ryback would go one-on-one with “The Bulgarian Brute” in a collision of two powerhouse Superstars.
- Kickoff Exclusive: Sasha Banks (with Naomi & Tamina) def. Becky Lynch by submission to the Bank Statement after interference from Naomi & Tamina.
- WWE Tag Team Championship: Triple Threat Ladder Match: Big E & Kofi Kingston (c) (with Xavier Woods) def. The Usos & The Lucha Dragons after Xavier Woods throws his trombone at Kalisto to retain.
- Rusev (with Lana) def. Ryback by submission to the Accolade after a distraction from Lana.
- United States Championship: Chairs Match: Alberto Del Rio (c) def. Jack Swagger by pin following the double stomp into a pile of chairs to retain.
- 8-Man Elimination Tag Team Tables Match: The Wyatt Family def. The ECW Originals with Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper, & Braun Strowman remaining.
- The Dudley Boyz elim. Erick Rowan
- Luke Harper elim. Rhyno
- Bray Wyatt elim. D-Von Dudley
- Luke Harper elim. Tommy Dreamer
- Braun Strowman elim. Bubba Ray Dudley
- Intercontinental Championship: Dean Ambrose def. Kevin Owens (c) by roll-up to win the Intercontinental Title.
- Divas Championship: Charlotte (c) (with Ric Flair) def. Paige by pin after dropping Paige face-first into the exposed middle turnbuckle to retain.
- WWE World Heavyweight Championship: TLC Match: Sheamus (c) def. Roman Reigns after interference from Rusev & Alberto Del Rio to retain.
See page 2 for detailed results.