The 30th annual WWE Survivor Series came to you, live on pay-per-view and the WWE Network, from the Air Canada Centre in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. On a night all about brand supremacy between RAW and SmackDown LIVE, there was one match that is bigger than brand loyalty and that is the rematch that no one ever thought would happen as, twelve years after their first match at WrestleMania in 2004, two dominant Superstars would square off one more time at Survivor Series as arguably the most dominant competitor in WCW history, Goldberg, returns for one more match against “The Beast” Brock Lesnar in a match that will truly be one for the ages. For twelve years, the question was always there as to if Goldberg would ever return to WWE and that question was answered last month when the two-time former World Champion re-emerged, expressing his desire to lace up his boots one more time and take on Brock Lesnar. However, on the other side of things, Brock Lesnar has dismissed Goldberg as any real threat to him as “The Beast” heads into Survivor Series with destruction on his mind. Which one of those powerful competitors will take the other down and walk out of Survivor Series as the winner?
Since the return of the brand split back in July, RAW and SmackDown LIVE have been doing whatever it takes to prove their superiority over the other and, at Survivor Series, this feud will be taken to a whole new level in a series of interpromotional matches pitting the two brands against each other. In the Men’s Traditional 5-on-5 Survivor Series Elimination Tag Match, RAW’s five best male Superstars would team up to take on SmackDown LIVE’s five best male Superstars as WWE Universal Champion Kevin Owens, six-time former World Champion Chris Jericho, United States Champion Roman Reigns, the dominant Braun Strowman, and two-time former WWE World Champion Seth Rollins would make up Team RAW to collide with Team SmackDown LIVE, which consists of WWE World Champion AJ Styles, “The Lunatic Fringe” Dean Ambrose, “The Eater of Worlds” Bray Wyatt, twelve-time former World Champion Randy Orton, and SmackDown Commissioner Shane McMahon, who will be joined by their team mascot James Ellsworth. Management of both RAW and SmackDown LIVE have rallied their troops with their respective tactics, but which team will emerge victorious in this clash of the best WWE has to offer and which brand will emerge having laid claim to being the better of the two?
The women of RAW and SmackDown LIVE would also get the chance to prove that their brand’s division is the best as RAW Women’s Champion Charlotte, former NXT Women’s Champion Bayley, Nia Jax, former Divas Champion Alicia Fox, and “The Boss” Sasha Banks, along with team alternate Dana Brooke, would march into Survivor Series to represent RAW against Team SmackDown LIVE, which consists of former Divas Champion Nikki Bella, SmackDown Women’s Champion Becky Lynch, Alexa Bliss, Carmella, and Naomi, with team coach Natalya in their corner, as Team RAW faces Team SmackDown LIVE in the Women’s Traditional 5-on-5 Survivor Series Elimination Tag Match. Also at Survivor Series, the tag team divisions of RAW and SmackDown LIVE would square off in a massive Traditional 10-on-10 Survivor Series Elimination Tag Match as Team RAW would be comprised of RAW Tag Team Champions The New Day, Cesaro & Sheamus, Gallows & Anderson, Enzo & Big Cass, and The Shining Stars as they face off against SmackDown LIVE’s team of SmackDown Tag Team Champions Heath Slater & Rhyno, The Hype Bros, American Alpha, The Usos, & Breezango in what is sure to be a wild, unpredictable match.
While the three Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Tag Matches would determine bragging rights for either RAW or SmackDown LIVE, Survivor Series would also feature two championship matches that could shake things up on both rosters. The first of those title matches is a match for the Intercontinental Championship as, in an open challenge laid out by then Intercontinental Champion Dolph Ziggler, new Intercontinental Champion The Miz would instead be the one defending the honor of SmackDown LIVE as The Miz would defend the prestigious Intercontinental Championship against RAW’s Sami Zayn and, if Sami wins the title, then the Intercontinental Championship becomes exclusive to RAW! However, that is not the only title match with major brand implications as the Cruiserweight Championship would also be defended as RAW’s The Brian Kendrick would defend the Cruiserweight Title against SmackDown LIVE’s Kalisto with the stipulation that, if Kalisto wins the Cruiserweight Title, then not only will the Cruiserweight Championship become exclusive to SmackDown LIVE, but the entire Cruiserweight Division would be coming from RAW to SmackDown LIVE! With so much on the line, can these two champions keep their championships on their respective brands or is a major shakeup in store for the rosters of both RAW and SmackDown LIVE?
- 6-Man Tag: Kickoff Exclusive: Rich Swann, Noam Dar, & T.J. Perkins def. Tony Nese, Drew Gulak, & Ariya Daivari by Rich Swann pinning Ariya Daivari following the standing 450 Splash.
- Kickoff Exclusive: Kane def. Luke Harper by pin following the chokeslam.
- Women’s Traditional 5-on-5 Survivor Series Elimination Tag Match: RAW vs. SmackDown LIVE: Team RAW def. Team SmackDown LIVE with Charlotte & Bayley remaining as the sole survivors.
- Alicia Fox elim. Carmella by pin following a boot to the head.
- Alexa Bliss elim. Alicia Fox by pin following Twisted Bliss.
- Nia Jax elim. Naomi by count-out.
- Natalya elim. Sasha Banks by roll-up.
- Charlotte elim. Natalya by pin following a big boot.
- Becky Lynch elim. Nia Jax by submission to the Dis-Arm-Her.
- Charlotte elim. Alexa Bliss by pin following a big boot.
- Bayley elim. Becky Lynch by pin following the Bayley-to-Belly.
- Intercontinental Championship: RAW vs. SmackDown LIVE: The Miz (c) (with Maryse) def. Sami Zayn by roll-up after Maryse distracts Sami Zayn by ringing the bell. As a result, The Miz (c) retains to keep the title on SmackDown LIVE.
- Tag Team Traditional 10-on-10 Survivor Series Elimination Tag Match: RAW vs. SmackDown LIVE: Team RAW def. Team SmackDown LIVE with Cesaro & Sheamus remaining as the sole survivors.
- Big E & Kofi Kingston elim. Breezango by Kofi Kingston pinning Fandango following the Midnight Hour.
- The Usos elim. Big E & Kofi Kingston by Jimmy Uso pinning Kofi Kingston following a super kick.
- Gallows & Anderson elim. The Hype Bros by Luke Gallows pinning Zack Ryder following the Magic Killer.
- American Alpha elim. The Shining Stars by Jason Jordan pinning Primo following a double team electric chair bulldog.
- Gallows & Anderson elim. American Alpha by Karl Anderson pinning Jason Jordan following the Magic Killer.
- Heath Slater & Rhyno elim. Gallows & Anderson by Rhyno pinning Luke Gallows following the Gore.
- Enzo & Big Cass elim. Heath Slater & Rhyno by Enzo Amore pinning Rhyno following the Bada Boom Shakalaka.
- The Usos elim. Enzo & Big Cass by Jey Uso pinning Enzo Amore following the Samoan Splash.
- Cesaro & Sheamus elim. The Usos by Jey Uso tapping out to Cesaro’s Sharpshooter.
- Cruiserweight Championship: RAW vs. SmackDown LIVE: The Brian Kendrick (c) def. Kalisto by DQ after Baron Corbin interferes. As a result, The Brian Kendrick (c) retains and keeps the Cruiserweight Division on RAW.
- Men’s Traditional 5-on-5 Survivor Series Elimination Tag Match: RAW vs. SmackDown LIVE: Team SmackDown LIVE def. Team RAW with Bray Wyatt & Randy Orton remaining as the sole survivors.
- Braun Strowman elim. Dean Ambrose by pin following the running powerslam.
- Shane McMahon elim. Braun Strowman by count-out after James Ellsworth keeps Braun Strowman from getting back into the ring.
- AJ Styles elim. Kevin Owens by DQ after Kevin Owens hits AJ Styles with the List of Jericho.
- Randy Orton elim. Chris Jericho by pin following the RKO.
- Roman Reigns elim. Shane McMahon after the referee calls for Shane McMahon’s elimination.
- Seth Rollins elim. AJ Styles by pin following the Shield powerbomb through the Spanish announce table.
- Randy Orton elim. Seth Rollins by pin following the RKO.
- Bray Wyatt elim. Roman Reigns by pin following Sister Abigail.
- Goldberg def. Brock Lesnar (with Paul Heyman) by pin following the Jackhammer.
See page 2 for detailed results.