One night after WWE Elimination Chamber, the 1150th edition of WWE Monday Night RAW came to you, live, from the AT&T Center in San Antonio, TX. In the main event of WWE Elimination Chamber, Seth Rollins would defend the WWE World Heavyweight Championship against Dean Ambrose. During the course of the intense battle, Seth Rollins would put his hands on the referee, which would lead to Dean Ambrose inadvertently knocking the official out. A few minutes later, Ambrose would score with Dirty Deeds and a second referee would rush to the ring to count the pinfall as “The Lunatic Fringe” seemingly became the new WWE World Heavyweight Champion. However, the original referee would intervene and, as a result of Seth Rollins putting his hands on the referee, both officials would agree that Dean Ambrose is the winner of the match, but by disqualification, meaning that Rollins is still the WWE World Heavyweight Champion. At the end of a post-match battle between Dean Ambrose & Roman Reigns and The Authority, Ambrose would steal the WWE World Heavyweight Title belt, escaping through the crowd with Rollins’ title! In a WWE.com exclusive interview, WWE COO Triple H ordered that Dean Ambrose must return the title belt before the start of RAW or he will face serious consequences. Will Dean Ambrose return what he feels is rightfully his or will “The Lunatic Fringe” keep a tight grip on the stolen gold?
WWE Elimination Chamber was also the home of one of the most unexpected upsets in WWE history as, in their show-stealing Champion vs. Champion match, it was NXT Champion Kevin Owns who shocked the world by defeating United States Champion John Cena in his debut match on the main roster! With a rematch already set for WWE Money-in-the-Bank in two weeks, what will Kevin Owens have to say about his victory and what will John Cena have to say about his loss to the brash NXT Champion?
- Money-in-the-Bank Qualifying Match: Roman Reigns def. King Barrett by pin following the Spear to keep his spot in the Money-in-the-Bank Ladder Match.
- Dolph Ziggler def. Kofi Kingston (with Big E & Xavier Woods) by roll-up with the tights.
- 6-Man Tag: Dolph Ziggler & The Prime Time Players def. The New Day by Titus O’Neil pinning Xavier Woods following a pumphandle slam.
- Money-in-the-Bank Qualifying Match: Roman Reigns def. Mark Henry by count-out to keep his spot in the Money-in-the-Bank Ladder Match.
- Divas Championship: Nikki Bella (c) (with Brie Bella) def. Paige by Brie Bella rolling up Paige. As a result, Nikki Bella (c) retains.
- Randy Orton def. Sheamus by DQ after Sheamus uses a steel chair.
- Neville def. Bo Dallas by pin following the Red Arrow.
- Money-in-the-Bank Qualifying Match: Roman Reigns def. Bray Wyatt (with Seth Rollins, Kane, and J&J Security) by pin following the Spear to keep his spot in the Money-in-the-Bank Ladder Match.
See page 2 for detailed results.