The eighth annual WWE Money-in-the-Bank will be a SmackDown LIVE exclusive pay-per-view and it will come to you, live on the WWE Network, tomorrow night on June 18 at 8/7c from the Scottrade Center in St. Louis, MO. With two Money-in-the-Bank Ladder Matches as well as the WWE Championship, SmackDown Tag Team Championship, and SmackDown Women’s Championship all on the line, here is the final card for WWE Money-in-the-Bank:
- Men’s Money-in-the-Bank Ladder Match: AJ Styles vs. Baron Corbin vs. Sami Zayn vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Kevin Owens
- Women’s Money-in-the-Bank Ladder Match: Charlotte Flair vs. Becky Lynch vs. Natalya vs. Tamina vs. Carmella
- WWE Championship: Jinder Mahal (c) vs. Randy Orton
- SmackDown Tag Team Championship: The Usos (c) vs. The New Day
- SmackDown Women’s Championship: Naomi (c) vs. Lana
- Kickoff Match: The Hype Bros vs. The Colons
The WWE Money-in-the-Bank Kickoff will air exclusively on the WWE Network starting an hour before the pay-per-view at 7/6c. In addition to analysis from the Kickoff Panel, the Kickoff will also feature the tag match between The Hype Bros and The Colons.
The winners of the respective Money-in-the-Bank Ladder Match will be the first Superstar who climbs a ladder and retrieves the Money-in-the-Bank briefcase hanging above the ring. Whoever wins the match will gain ownership of the Money-in-the-Bank briefcase, which entitles its holder to a guaranteed shot at the WWE Championship and SmackDown Women’s Championship, respectively, at any time and any place they want it for the next year.
The predictions for WWE Money-in-the-Bank are now OPEN. Enter here for a chance to win some money!
What do you think of the card for WWE Money-in-the-Bank? Post your comments in the box below.