The eighth annual WWE Money-in-the-Bank will be a SmackDown LIVE exclusive pay-per-view and it will come to you, live on the WWE Network, tomorrow night on June 18 at 8/7c from the Scottrade Center in St. Louis, MO. With two Money-in-the-Bank Ladder Matches as well as the WWE Championship, SmackDown Tag Team Championship, and SmackDown Women’s Championship all on the line, here is the final card for WWE Money-in-the-Bank:
- Men’s Money-in-the-Bank Ladder Match: AJ Styles vs. Baron Corbin vs. Sami Zayn vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Kevin Owens
- Women’s Money-in-the-Bank Ladder Match: Charlotte Flair vs. Becky Lynch vs. Natalya vs. Tamina vs. Carmella
- WWE Championship: Jinder Mahal (c) vs. Randy Orton
- SmackDown Tag Team Championship: The Usos (c) vs. The New Day
- SmackDown Women’s Championship: Naomi (c) vs. Lana
- Kickoff Match: The Hype Bros vs. The Colons
The WWE Money-in-the-Bank Kickoff will air exclusively on the WWE Network starting an hour before the pay-per-view at 7/6c. In addition to analysis from the Kickoff Panel, the Kickoff will also feature the tag match between The Hype Bros and The Colons.
The winners of the respective Money-in-the-Bank Ladder Match will be the first Superstar who climbs a ladder and retrieves the Money-in-the-Bank briefcase hanging above the ring. Whoever wins the match will gain ownership of the Money-in-the-Bank briefcase, which entitles its holder to a guaranteed shot at the WWE Championship and SmackDown Women’s Championship, respectively, at any time and any place they want it for the next year.
What do you think of the card for WWE Money-in-the-Bank? Post your comments in the box below.