The ninth annual WWE Extreme Rules will be a RAW exclusive pay-per-view and it will come to you, live on the WWE Network, this Sunday night, June 4, at 8/7c from the Royal Farms Arena in Baltimore, MD. The #1 Contender for Brock Lesnar’s Universal Championship will be determined in a Fatal 5-Way Extreme Rules Match at the event in addition to a Steel Cage Match for the RAW Tag Team Titles, a Kendo Stick on a Pole Match for the RAW Women’s Title, and a Submission Match for the Cruiserweight Title. Here is the final card for Extreme Rules:
- #1 Contender’s Fatal 5-Way Extreme Rules Match: Seth Rollins vs. Samoa Joe vs. Finn Balor vs. Bray Wyatt vs. Roman Reigns
- Intercontinental Championship: Title Changes Hands on a DQ: Dean Ambrose (c) vs. The Miz (with Maryse)
- RAW Tag Team Championship: Steel Cage Match: The Hardy Boyz (c) vs. Cesaro & Sheamus
- RAW Women’s Championship: Kendo Stick on a Pole Match: Alexa Bliss (c) vs. Bayley
- Cruiserweight Championship: Submission Match: Neville (c) vs. Austin Aries
- Mixed Tag Match: Sasha Banks & Rich Swann vs. Alicia Fox & Noam Dar
- Kickoff Match: Kalisto vs. Apollo Crews (with Titus O’Neil)
The Extreme Rules Kickoff will air exclusively on the WWE Network an hour before the pay-per-view at 7/6c. In addition to analysis from the Kickoff Panel of Renee Young, Sam Roberts, and David Otunga, the Kickoff will also feature the one-on-one match between Kalisto and Apollo Crews.
In the #1 Contender’s Fatal 5-Way Extreme Rules Match, there will be no disqualifications and no count-outs with the first Superstar to score a pinfall or submission in the ring will win the match and earn a future Universal Title match against champion Brock Lesnar.
In the Intercontinental Title match, if Dean Ambrose is disqualified for any reason, he will lose the Intercontinental Championship to The Miz.
In the Steel Cage Match for the RAW Tag Team Titles, both teams will be legal in the ring at the same time with the match ending by either pinfall, submission, or when both members of a team exit the cage, either through the door or over the top, with both feet touching the floor. The match will have no disqualifications and no count-outs.
In the Kendo Stick on a Pole Match for the RAW Women’s Championship, the first Superstar to climb up and retrieve the kendo stick hanging in the corner can legally used the kendo stick in any way they see fit with the match ending by either pinfall or submission.
In the Submission Match for the Cruiserweight Title, the only way the match can end is by submission. The match will have no pinfalls, no disqualifications, and no count-outs.
Think you can predict the results from the show? Join in with our WWE Prediction League here for a chance to win a cash prize.
What do you think of the Extreme Rules card? Post your comments in the box below.