One Versus All.
One night after a destructive WWE TLC, the 1177th edition of WWE Monday Night RAW came to you, live, from the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, PA. At WWE TLC, champion Sheamus and challenger Roman Reigns would wage absolute war in their Tables, Ladders, & Chairs Match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship, including Sheamus putting Roman Reigns through a table with White Noise and Roman Reigns snapping a ladder in half with a Samoan Drop to Sheamus off of the ring apron, but at the end of the match, it was Sheamus’ League of Nations cohorts Rusev & Alberto Del Rio who would serve as the catalyst of Roman Reigns’ descent into madness as, after The League of Nations ensured that Sheamus would retain the WWE World Heavyweight Championship, Roman Reigns had finally had enough. First targeting Rusev & Del Rio, the angry Samoan would wear both Superstars out with chair shots before turning his focus to the WWE World Heavyweight Champion, battering Sheamus with the steel chair until The Authority came out with a slew of referees to try and stop the assault. With Roman keeping everyone at bay with his steel chair, it was WWE COO Triple H who would take matters into his own hands as the COO would try to calm Roman Reigns, but Triple H’s words would fall on deaf ears as Reigns would finally snap, dropping Triple H with the Superman Punch before taking a steel chair to the mid-section and back of his boss. Things would only get worse from there as Roman would proceed to the outside where he would powerbomb Triple H on the Spanish announce table before dropping an elbow on the COO, crushing Triple H and the announce table beneath him. Stephanie and WWE medical personnel would then tend to Triple H, helping the COO to his feet, but that is when Roman Reigns would rush back down to ringside, making a beeline for the helpless Triple H as Roman nearly breaks Triple H in half with a hellacious Spear! Reigns would then walk away from the scene, showing no remorse for his actions as a vindictive Stephanie McMahon vowed that Roman would pay for his actions. Now, one night later on RAW, the world is wondering about, not only the condition of Triple H, but the repercussions of Roman Reigns’ heinous assault on the COO. What does Stephanie McMahon have in store for the man who tried to put her husband out of commission for good?
- Non-Title: Dolph Ziggler def. Dean Ambrose by DQ after Kevin Owens interferes.
- R-Truth and Bo Dallas fight to a No Contest after Mr. McMahon declares that the match is over.
- Alberto Del Rio & Rusev (with Lana) def. Jack Swagger & Ryback by Rusev pinning Jack Swagger following a super kick after a distraction by Lana.
- Neville (with The Miz) def. Tyler Breeze (with Summer Rae) by pin following the Red Arrow.
- 8-Man Extreme Rules Tag Match: The Wyatt Family def. The Dudley Boyz, Tommy Dreamer, & Rhyno by Erick Rowan pinning Rhyno following a big splash off of the top rope through a table.
- Charlotte & Becky Lynch (with Ric Flair) def. Brie Bella & Alicia Fox by Alicia Fox tapping out to Becky Lynch’s Dis-Arm-Her after Ric Flair trips Alicia Fox.
- WWE World Heavyweight Championship: Roman Reigns’ Job on the Line: Roman Reigns def. Sheamus (c) (with Mr. McMahon) by pin following the Spear to win the WWE World Heavyweight Title.
See page 2 for detailed results.