The seventh annual WWE Hell in a Cell will come to, live on the WWE Network, two weeks from this Sunday on October 25 from the Staples Center in Los Angeles, CA. As revealed on this week’s SmackDown, the Intercontinental Championship will be defended at the event. Here is the updated card:
- Hell in a Cell Match: Brock Lesnar vs. The Undertaker
- Hell in a Cell Match: Roman Reigns vs. Bray Wyatt
- WWE World Heavyweight Championship: Seth Rollins (c) vs. Demon Kane
- WWE Tag Team Championship: The New Day (c) vs. The Dudley Boyz
- Intercontinental Championship: Kevin Owens (c) vs. Ryback
- Divas Championship: Charlotte (c) vs. Nikki Bella
In the WWE World Heavyweight Championship match, if Demon Kane does not win the WWE World Heavyweight Title, then Corporate Kane will lose his job as Director of Operations.
What do you think of the updated card? Post your comments in the box below.