The sixth annual WWE Elimination Chamber will come to you, live exclusively on the WWE Network, tomorrow night, May 31, at 8/7c from the American Bank Center in Corpus Christi, TX. Four championships will be decided at the event, including two Elimination Chamber Matches for the Intercontinental Championship and the WWE Tag Team Championship, respectively. Here is the final card:
- WWE World Heavyweight Championship: Seth Rollins (c) vs. Dean Ambrose
- Champion vs. Champion: Non-Title: John Cena vs. Kevin Owens
- Intercontinental Championship Elimination Chamber Match: Ryback vs. Sheamus vs. Rusev vs. R-Truth vs. King Barrett vs. Dolph Ziggler
- WWE Tag Team Championship Elimination Chamber Match: The New Day (c) vs. Cesaro & Tyson Kidd vs. The Lucha Dragons vs. The Ascension vs. Los Matadores vs. The Prime Time Players
- Divas Championship: Triple Threat: Nikki Bella (c) vs. Paige vs. Naomi
- Neville vs. Bo Dallas
- Return of Miz TV with Special Guest Daniel Bryan (Kickoff Exclusive)
The WWE Elimination Chamber Kickoff show will air exclusively on the WWE Network starting at 7/6c (an hour before the pay-per-view and, in addition to featuring the return of Miz TV with Daniel Bryan as the guest, it will feature last minute analysis from the Kickoff Panel.
Despite a lower leg injury this past Tuesday night at the SmackDown tapings, Rusev is still advertised to compete in the Elimination Chamber Match for the vacant Intercontinental Championship though it is likely that a last minute replacement will be named during the event.
In the Elimination Chamber Match for the Intercontinental Championship, two Superstars will be chosen at random to start the match with the other four competitors being locked inside their own ‘pods’ surrounding the ring inside the Elimination Chamber. At timed intervals, a Superstar will be released from their pod and will enter the match officially. This will continue until all six Superstars are in the match. Elimination occurs when a Superstar is pinned or made to submit with the last man remaining in the match being declared the winner and the new Intercontinental Champion.
The WWE Tag Team Championship Elimination Chamber Match will follow similar rules to the Intercontinental Championship Elimination Chamber Match with the exception being that it will involve tag teams instead of single competitors.
In the Triple Threat Match for the Divas Championship, the first Diva to score a pinfall or submission will win the match and walk out as the Divas Champion. There will be no disqualifications and no count-outs.
What do you think of the WWE Elimination Chamber card? Post your comments in the box below.