The second annual WWE Payback will come to you, live on pay-per-view and the WWE Network, tonight, June 1, at 8/7c from the Allstate Arena in Chicago, IL. In addition to three championships being defended, the fate of the WWE World Heavyweight Championship will be decided at the event, as well as a Last Man Standing Match and a No Holds Barred Elimination Match. Here is the final card for the event:
- Daniel Bryan to Either Surrender the WWE Title or Brie Bella Will Be Fired
- No Holds Barred Elimination Match: The Shield vs. Evolution
- Last Man Standing Match: John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt
- Intercontinental Championship: Bad News Barrett (c) vs. Rob Van Dam
- United States Championship: Sheamus (c) vs. Cesaro
- Big E vs. Rusev
- Divas Championship: Paige (c) vs. Alicia Fox
- Hair vs. Mask Match: Pre-Show Exclusive: Hornswoggle vs. El Torito
The No Holds Barred Elimination Match will feature all three members of The Shield and all three members of Evolution. Eliminations occur via pinfall or submission only with no disqualifications and no count-outs. When a member of either team is eliminated, they must return to the locker room.
The only way to win a Last Man Standing Match is to beat your opponent to the point that they are unable to get to their feet by the referee’s count of ten with no pinfalls, no submissions, no count-outs, and no disqualifications.
In the Hair vs. Mask Match, Hornswoggle will put his hair on the line and El Torito will put his mask on the line. Whoever loses the match will have their head shaved bald or they will be unmasked, depending on which competitor loses.
Click here for the full preview: WWE Payback 2014
What do you think of the card for Payback? Post your comments in the box below.