The third annual WWE Battleground will come to you, live on the WWE Network and select pay-per-view providers, this Sunday night, July 19, at 8/7c from the Scottrade Center in St. Louis, MO (Randy Orton’s hometown). The WWE World Heavyweight Championship, United States Championship, and WWE Tag Team Championship will be defended at the event. Here is the final card for Battleground:
- WWE World Heavyweight Championship: Seth Rollins (c) vs. Brock Lesnar
- United States Championship: John Cena (c) vs. Kevin Owens
- Roman Reigns vs. Bray Wyatt
- Randy Orton vs. Sheamus
- WWE Tag Team Championship: The Prime Time Players (c) vs. The New Day
- Battle for the Crown: Kickoff Exclusive: R-Truth vs. King Barrett
The Battleground Kickoff will air exclusively on the WWE Network an hour before the pay-per-view at 7/6c and will feature the one-on-one match between R-Truth and King Barrett for control of the crown, as well as expert analysis from the Battleground Kickoff Panel.
What do you think of the final card for Battleground? Post your comments in the box below.