The second annual WWE Battleground will come to you, live on the WWE Network and select pay-per-view providers, tomorrow night, July 20, at 8/7c from the Tampa Bay Times Forum in Tampa, FL. Four championships will be decided at the event, including the Battleground Battle Royal to determine a new Intercontinental Champion. In addition, there will be four one-on-one matches at Battleground. Here is the final card:
- WWE World Heavyweight Championship: Fatal 4-Way: John Cena (c) vs. Randy Orton vs. Kane vs. Roman Reigns
- Dean Ambrose vs. Seth Rollins
- Chris Jericho vs. Bray Wyatt
- Rusev vs. Jack Swagger
- Intercontinental Championship: Battleground Battle Royal: Sheamus vs. The Miz vs. Cesaro vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Bo Dallas vs. Fandango vs. Rob Van Dam vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. Big E vs. Kofi Kingston vs. R-Truth vs. Xavier Woods vs. Heath Slater vs. Titus O’Neil vs. Zack Ryder vs. Diego vs. Sin Cara vs. Ryback vs. Curtis Axel vs. The Great Khali
- WWE Tag Team Championship: 2-out-of-3 Falls: The Usos (c) vs. Luke Harper & Erick Rowan
- Divas Championship: AJ Lee (c) vs. Paige
- Pre-Show Exclusive: Naomi vs. Cameron
In the Fatal 4-Way Match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship, the first Superstar to score a pinfall or submission will win the match and walk out as the WWE World Heavyweight Champion. The defending champion does not have to be involved in the decision and the match will have no disqualifications and no count-outs.
In the Battleground Battle Royal to crown a new Intercontinental Champion, all 20 Superstars will be in the ring at the same time and the match will continue until all but one of the competitors have been eliminated by being tossed over the top rope with both feet landing on the floor. The last Superstar in the ring after all others have been eliminated will be the new Intercontinental Champion.
In the 2-out-of-3 Falls Match for the WWE Tag Team Titles, the first team to score two falls, either by pinfall, submission, disqualification, or count-out, will win the match and leave Battleground as the WWE Tag Team Champions.
What are your predictions for Battleground? Post your comments in the box below.