The second annual WWE Battleground will come to you, live on the WWE Network and select pay-per-view providers, a week from Sunday on July 20 from the Tampa Bay Times Forum in Tampa, FL. As revealed on SmackDown, the Divas Title and WWE Tag Team Titles will be on the line at the event. Also, WWE.com has revealed that Dean Ambrose will face Seth Rollins at Battleground. Here is the updated card:
- WWE World Heavyweight Championship: Fatal 4-Way: John Cena (c) vs. Randy Orton vs. Kane vs. Roman Reigns
- Dean Ambrose vs. Seth Rollins
- Chris Jericho vs. Bray Wyatt
- Intercontinental Championship Battleground Battle Royal: Cesaro vs. Sheamus vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Rob Van Dam vs. Big E vs. Bo Dallas vs. Ryback vs. Curtis Axel vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Fandango vs. Damien Sandow vs. The Great Khali vs. Alberto Del Rio
- WWE Tag Team Championship: 2-out-of-3 Falls: The Usos (c) vs. Luke Harper & Erick Rowan
- Divas Championship: AJ Lee (c) vs. Paige
In the 2-out-of-3 Falls Match, the first team to score two falls, either by pinfall, submission, disqualification, or count-out, will win the match and walk out as the WWE Tag Team Champions.
What do you think of these new matches? Post your comments in the box below.