After the Over The Limit pay-per-view was relocated to early October from June last year, WWE has opted to take Over The Limit off of the schedule completely in favor of a new pay-per-view event titled, “Battleground”. The inaugural edition of WWE Battleground will take place on October 6 from the First Niagara Center in Buffalo, NY. Here’s the pay-per-view schedule for the remainder of 2013:
- The 26th Annual SummerSlam- August 18 from the Staples Center in Los Angeles, CA
- Night of Champions (6th Annual)- September 15 from the Joe Louis Arena in Detroit, MI
- Battleground (First Annual)- October 6 from the First Niagara Center in Buffalo, NY
- Hell in a Cell (5th Annual)- October 27 from the AmericanAirlines Arena in Miami, FL
- The 27th Annual Survivor Series- November 24 from the TD Garden in Boston, MA
- WWE TLC: Tables, Ladders, & Chairs (5th Annual)- December 15 from the Toyota Center in Houston, TX
What do you think of WWE’s new pay-per-view? Post your comments in the box below.