The third annual WWE Elimination Chamber will come to you, live on pay-per-view, tonight from the Bradley Center in Milwaukee, WI. The WWE and World Heavyweight Titles will be on the line inside the Elimination Chamber, plus the first Ambulance Match in nearly a decade and the Divas Title will be on the line. Here is the final card for the last pay-per-view before WrestleMania:
- WWE Championship: Elimination Chamber Match: CM Punk (c) vs. Chris Jericho (last entrant) vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. The Miz vs. R-Truth vs. Kofi Kingston
- World Heavyweight Championship: Elimination Chamber Match: Daniel Bryan (c) vs. Big Show vs. Wade Barrett vs. Cody Rhodes vs. The Great Khali vs. Santino Marella
- Ambulance Match: John Cena vs. Kane
- Sheamus to Reveal Which Title He Will Challenge for at WrestleMania
- Divas Championship: Beth Phoenix (c) vs. Tamina Snuka
- John Laurinaitis to Make a “Huge Announcement”
The Elimination Chamber Match will start with two randomly selected Superstars starting the match with the remaining four Superstars being locked inside the four pods and, every two minutes, another Superstar will be released from their pod. This will continue until all six competitors have entered the match. A Superstar can be eliminated at any time via pinfall or submission. The last man remaining will walk out of the Chamber as either the WWE or World Heavyweight Champion and will defend their title at WrestleMania.
An Ambulance Match has no pinfalls, no submissions, no count-outs, and no disqualifications. The only way to win is to place your opponent in the back of an ambulance, shutting both doors and driving the ambulance out of the arena.
What do you think of the final card for WWE Elimination Chamber? Who do you think will survive the Elimination Chamber? Post your comments in the box below.