The sixth annual WWE Hell in a Cell will come to you, live on the WWE Network and select pay-per-view providers, tomorrow night, October 26 at 8/7c, from the American Airlines Center in Dallas, TX. With a double Hell in a Cell main event, four title matches, and two grudge matches, this is the final card for WWE Hell in a Cell 2014:
- Hell in a Cell Match: Dean Ambrose vs. Seth Rollins
- #1 Contender’s Hell in a Cell Match: John Cena vs. Randy Orton
- Big Show vs. Rusev
- Intercontinental Championship: 2-out-of-3 Falls Match: Dolph Ziggler (c) vs. Cesaro
- United States Championship: Sheamus (c) vs. The Miz
- WWE Tag Team Championship: Gold & Stardust (c) vs. The Usos
- Divas Championship: AJ Lee (c) vs. Paige
- Loser Must Become Winner’s Personal Assistant for 30 Days: Brie Bella vs. Nikki Bella
- Debut of Mizdow TV with Special Guest The Miz (Pre-Show Exclusive)
The one-hour WWE Hell in a Cell Kickoff will air exclusively on the WWE Network at 7/6c (an hour before the pay-per-view).
In the #1 Contender’s Hell in a Cell Match, the winner will earn a future shot at the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. In both Hell in a Cell Matches, the two combatants will be locked inside the Hell in a Cell structure and there will be no count-outs and no disqualifications. The only way to win is by pinfall or submission in the ring.
In the 2-out-of-3 Falls Match for the Intercontinental Championship, the first Superstar to earn two decisions, either by pinfall, submission, count-out, or disqualification, will win the match and walk out as the Intercontinental Champion.
In the match between Brie Bella and Nikki Bella, whichever Bella loses must become the winner’s personal assistant for one month (30 days) and, if the losing Bella refuses, she must leave WWE.
What are your predictions for WWE Hell in a Cell? Post your comments in the box below.