The fourth annual WWE TLC: Tables, Ladders, & Chairs will come to you, live on pay-per-view, a week from this Sunday on December 16 from the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY. As revealed on last night’s Main Event, the United States Title will be on the line at the event. Here is the updated card:
- 6-Man TLC Tag Match: The Shield vs. Ryback & Team Hell No
- Money-in-the-Bank Ladder Match: John Cena vs. Dolph Ziggler
- World Heavyweight Championship: Chairs Match: Big Show (c) vs. Sheamus
- Intercontinental Championship: Kofi Kingston (c) vs. Wade Barrett
- United States Championship: Antonio Cesaro (c) vs. R-Truth
The 6-Man TLC Tag Match will have tables, ladders, and chairs provided for all six competitors to use legally and, unlike typical TLC Matches, the 6-Man TLC Tag Match can only end via pinfall or submission with no disqualifications and no count-outs.
In the Ladder Match, Dolph Ziggler’s Money-in-the-Bank briefcase will be hanging high above the ring and whoever retrieves the briefcase will win the match and the Money-in-the-Bank title opportunity which grants its holder a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship at any time they see fit. Ladders are legal and will be provided to use and there will be no pinfalls, no submissions, no count-outs, and no disqualifications.
In the Chairs Match, steel chairs will be provided and will be legal to use for both competitors. The match can end by pinfall or submission with no disqualifications and no count-outs.
What do you think of the United States Title Match set for WWE TLC? Post your comments in the box below.