Whatever It Takes.
Six nights before Clash of Champions, the 1217th edition of WWE Monday Night RAW came to you, live, from the FedExForum in Memphis, TN. Last week on RAW, the main event of the evening was a non-title match between WWE Universal Champion Kevin Owens and Roman Reigns where, if Roman won the match, he would be added to the WWE Universal Title match at Clash of Champions, making it a Triple Threat Match. Not only that but, earlier in the night, RAW General Manager Mick Foley told #1 Contender Seth Rollins to not interfere in the main event. However, after an intense backstage confrontation between Kevin Owens and Seth Rollins, Rollins could not contain himself and would interfere in the main event, attacking Kevin Owens, which would end the match in a disqualification. Now, after blatantly disobeying Mick Foley, Seth Rollins would be punished for his actions as, less than a week before he challenges Kevin Owens for the WWE Universal Title at Clash of Champions, Rollins will go one-on-one with United States Champion Rusev in a non-title match! Also on RAW, after the thrilling conclusion of the Cruiserweight Classic last Wednesday, the Cruiserweight Division would make its debut on RAW as Brian Kendrick, Noam Dar, Rich Swann, Gran Metalik, Lince Dorado, Cedric Alexander, and new Cruiserweight Champion and CWC winner T.J. Perkins would finally arrive on RAW!
- Non-Title: Seth Rollins and Rusev (with Lana) fight to a double count-out.
- Braun Strowman def. Sin Cara by pin following a powerslam.
- Charlotte & Dana Brooke def. Sasha Banks & Bayley by Charlotte pinning Bayley following a big boot.
- Bo Dallas def. Gary Graham (local competitor) by pin following the Roll of the Dice.
- Best of Seven Series: Match #6: Cesaro def. Sheamus by pin following the Neutralizer to go 3-3 in the series.
- 10-Man Tag: Sami Zayn, Enzo & Big Cass, and Big E & Kofi Kingston (with Xavier Woods) def. Chris Jericho, The Shining Stars, and Gallows & Anderson by Enzo Amore pinning Primo following the Bada Boom Shakalaka.
- #1 Contender’s Fatal 4-Way Match: Brian Kendrick def. Rich Swann, Gran Metalik, & Cedric Alexander by Cedric Alexander tapping out to Brian Kendrick’s Captain’s Hook. As a result, Brian Kendrick will challenge T.J. Perkins (c) for the Cruiserweight Title at Clash of Champions.
- Steel Cage Match: Non-Title: Roman Reigns def. Kevin Owens by escaping the cage.
See page 2 for detailed results.