Roman Empire Topples Rusev.
Thirteen nights before “The Biggest Event of the Summer” SummerSlam, the 1211th edition of WWE Monday Night RAW came to you, live, from the Honda Center in Anaheim, CA. Last week’s RAW ended with a shocker as, in the middle of a speech from Paul Heyman on behalf of his client, Brock Lesnar, about Randy Orton’s inability to hit “The Beast” with an RKO, SmackDown Live Superstar Randy Orton would invade RAW and drop his SummerSlam opponent with an RKO, instantly proving Heyman wrong! However, Brock would not take his lying down as “The Beast” would respond by invading SmackDown Live the following night, breezing past security and entering the ring, leveling Randy Orton with the F-5 before Lesnar was escorted from the building by security! With tensions rising as SummerSlam draws near, what kind of anarchy can we expect on RAW this week?
- Chris Jericho (with Kevin Owens) def. Enzo Amore (with Big Cass) by DQ after Big Cass hits Chris Jericho with a big boot.
- Braun Strowman def. Jorel Nelson (local competitor) by pin following the reverse chokeslam.
- Darren Young (with Bob Backlund) def. Titus O’Neil by roll-up with the tights.
- Cesaro def. Sheamus by roll-up as Sheamus is arguing with the referee.
- Neville & Sin Cara def. The Dudley Boyz by Neville pinning D-Von Dudley following the Red Arrow.
- Non-Title: Sasha Banks def. Dana Brooke (with Charlotte) by pin following the double knees in the corner. As a result, Dana Brooke is banned from ringside for the Women’s Title match at SummerSlam.
- Luke Gallows (with Karl Anderson) def. Kofi Kingston (with Xavier Woods) by pin following a one-man flapjack.
- United States Championship: Rusev (c) def. Cesaro by pin following a kick to the head after the Brogue Kick from Sheamus to retain.
See page 2 for detailed results.