New Era, New Opportunities.
One night after Battleground, the 1209th edition of WWE Monday Night RAW came to you, live, from the Consol Energy Center in Pittsburgh, PA. After last week’s premiere episode of SmackDown Live where the WWE Draft returned to determine who would be exclusively appearing and competing on RAW and SmackDown Live, respectively, RAW would be the first to exhibit its new era going forward under the leadership of RAW Commissioner Stephanie McMahon and RAW General Manager Mick Foley as the first RAW with its own exclusive roster would see a new beginning for Superstars like Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn, Chris Jericho, Rusev, The New Day, Charlotte, Sasha Banks, and NXT draftees like Finn Balor and Nia Jax as all these RAW Superstars would set out to carve their own path on Monday nights.
- Fatal 4-Way Match: Finn Balor def. Cesaro, Kevin Owens, & Rusev by pinning Rusev following the Coup de Grace to advance to the main event.
- Nia Jax def. Brit Baker by pin following two leg drops.
- Fatal 4-Way Match: Roman Reigns def. Sami Zayn, Sheamus, & Chris Jericho by pinning Chris Jericho following the Spear to advance to the main event.
- Neville def. Curtis Axel by pin following the Red Arrow.
- Women’s Championship: Sasha Banks def. Charlotte (c) by submission to the Bank Statement to win the Women’s Title.
- Braun Strowman def. James Ellsworth (local competitor) by pin following a reverse chokeslam.
- Enzo & Big Cass def. The Shining Stars by Big Cass pinning Primo following a big boot.
- #1 Contender’s Match: Finn Balor def. Roman Reigns by pin following the Coup de Grace to earn a match against Seth Rollins at SummerSlam for the new WWE Universal Championship.
See page 2 for detailed results.