This Sunday night, April 3, WWE will present WrestleMania 32, which will come to you, live on the WWE Network at a special start time of 7/6c, from the AT&T Stadium in Dallas, TX. In what could be the biggest WrestleMania of all-time, four championships will be decided in addition to the Hell in a Cell Match that, one way or another, will change WWE forever. Here is the final card for the biggest event on the WWE calendar:
- Hell in a Cell Match: Control of RAW vs. The Undertaker’s WrestleMania Career: Shane McMahon vs. The Undertaker
- WWE World Heavyweight Championship: Triple H (c) vs. Roman Reigns
- No Holds Barred Street Fight: Dean Ambrose vs. Brock Lesnar
- Intercontinental Championship Ladder Match: Kevin Owens (c) vs. Sami Zayn vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. The Miz vs. Stardust vs. Sin Cara vs. Zack Ryder
- AJ Styles vs. Chris Jericho
- Divas Championship: Triple Threat: Charlotte (c) vs. Sasha Banks vs. Becky Lynch
- 4-on-3 Match: The New Day vs. The League of Nations
- Third Annual Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal
- United States Championship: Kickoff Exclusive: Kalisto (c) vs. Ryback
- 10-Diva Tag: Kickoff Exclusive: The Total Divas vs. B.A.D. & Blonde
- Kickoff Exclusive: The Usos vs. The Dudley Boyz
The two-hour WrestleMania Kickoff show will air at 5/4c live on the WWE Network with the second hour of the Kickoff show also airing on the USA Network. In addition to expert analysis from the Kickoff show panel, the Kickoff will feature three big matches as Kalisto (c) will defend the United States Championship against Ryback, The Total Divas (Brie Bella, Paige, Alicia Fox, Natalya, & Eva Marie) will face B.A.D. & Blonde (Lana, Emma, Naomi, Tamina, & Summer Rae) in a 10-Diva Tag match, and The Usos will face The Dudley Boyz will all air exclusively on the WrestleMania Kickoff show.
In the Hell in a Cell Match between Shane McMahon and The Undertaker, both competitors will be locked inside the Hell in a Cell structure for the duration of the match. The match can only end by pinfall or submission with no disqualifications and no count-outs. If Shane McMahon wins, then he will earn control of Monday Night RAW and, if The Undertaker loses, he will never compete at WrestleMania again.
In the No Holds Barred Street Fight between Dean Ambrose and Brock Lesnar, the match can only end by pinfall or submission with no disqualifications and no count-outs.
In the Intercontinental Championship Ladder Match, the Intercontinental Title belt will be hanging high above the ring and the first Superstar to climb a ladder and successfully retrieve the Intercontinental Title belt will win the match and leave WrestleMania as the Intercontinental Champion. The match will have no pinfalls, no submissions, no disqualifications, and no count-outs.
As of this post, sixteen Superstars have officially been named for the Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal as Big Show, Kane, Heath Slater, Curtis Axel, Bo Dallas, Adam Rose, R-Truth, Goldust, Tyler Breeze, Fandango, Darren Young, Damien Sandow, Jack Swagger, Konnor, Viktor, & Mark Henry will all take part in the over-the-top rope battle royal where elimination occurs when a competitor is thrown over the top rope with both feet touching the floor. The last Superstar standing will become the third ever recipient of the Andre The Giant Memorial Trophy.
For a full preview check out Matthews: Your SO OF COURSE preview of WWE WrestleMania 32!
What do you think of the final card for WrestleMania? Post your comments in the box below.