The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.
Thirteen nights before WWE TLC, the 1175th edition of WWE Monday Night RAW came to you, live, from the Consol Energy Center in Pittsburgh, PA. After what had to be considered a major setback in the career of Roman Reigns at Survivor Series, where Roman would win the Finals of a grueling sixteen-man tournament to be crowned the new WWE World Heavyweight Champion, only for Sheamus to cash in his Money-in-the-Bank contract and, a little over five minutes after winning the title for the first time, Roman lost the WWE World Heavyweight Championship to Sheamus. Undeterred, Roman Reigns would walk into RAW last week ready for his next challenge and that challenge awaits him in less than two weeks at WWE TLC: Tables, Ladders, & Chairs when Reigns gets his rematch against Sheamus with the WWE World Heavyweight Championship on the line in a Tables, Ladders, & Chairs Match where the first Superstar to climb a ladder and retrieve the WWE World Heavyweight Title belt will be the champion! Roman would exhibit his preparedness for this match on RAW where Reigns would use a steel chair to dismantle Rusev, King Barrett, and even the champion himself, Sheamus, leaving the former champion standing tall with chair in hand. As RAW appropriately rolls into the “Steel City” of Pittsburgh, what will Roman Reigns and Sheamus have in store for each other with their TLC Match quickly approaching?
- Dolph Ziggler def. Tyler Breeze (with Summer Rae) by pin following the super kick.
- Ryback def. Rusev (with Lana) by count-out.
- 6-Man Tag: The Dudley Boyz & Tommy Dreamer and Luke Harper, Erick Rowan, & Braun Strowman (with Bray Wyatt) fight to a No Contest after all six men brawl in the ring.
- Non-Title: Alberto Del Rio (with Zeb Colter) def. Goldust by pin following the double stomp off of the top rope.
- #1 Contenders’ Match for the WWE Tag Team Titles: The Usos and The Lucha Dragons fight to a No Contest after The New Day interferes.
- Sasha Banks (with Naomi & Tamina) def. Brie Bella (with Alicia Fox) by submission to the Bank Statement after a distraction by Naomi & Tamina.
- WWE World Heavyweight Championship: Time Limit- 5:15: Roman Reigns def. Sheamus (c) by DQ after Rusev interferes. As a result, Sheamus (c) retains.
- Non-Title: Charlotte (with Ric Flair) def. Becky Lynch by roll-up after a distraction by Ric Flair.
- 7-on-4 Handicap Match: The League of Nations & The New Day def. Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, & The Usos by Sheamus pinning Dean Ambrose following the Brogue Kick.
See page 2 for detailed results.