The sixth annual WWE Money-in-the-Bank will come to you, live on the WWE Network and select pay-per-view providers, this Sunday, June 14, at 8/7c from the Nationwide Arena in Columbus, OH. In addition to the annual Money-in-the-Bank Ladder Match, four championships will be decided at the event, plus the rematch between John Cena and Kevin Owens. Here is the final card for Money-in-the-Bank:
- WWE World Heavyweight Championship: Ladder Match: Seth Rollins (c) vs. Dean Ambrose
- Champion vs. Champion: Non-Title: John Cena vs. Kevin Owens
- Money-in-the-Bank Ladder Match: Roman Reigns vs. Randy Orton vs. Sheamus vs. Neville vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Kane
- Divas Championship: Nikki Bella (c) vs. Paige
- Intercontinental Championship: Ryback (c) vs. Big Show
- WWE Tag Team Championship: Big E & Xavier Woods (c) vs. The Prime Time Players
- Kickoff Exclusive: R-Truth vs. King Barrett
In the Ladder Match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship, the first Superstar to climb a ladder and retrieve the WWE World Heavyweight Title belt hanging above the ring will win the match and walk out as the WWE World Heavyweight Champion. The match will have no pinfalls, no submissions, no disqualifications, and no count-outs.
In the Money-in-the-Bank Ladder Match, the first Superstar to climb a ladder and retrieve the Money-in-the-Bank briefcase hanging above the ring will win the match and gain ownership of the Money-in-the-Bank briefcase, which holds a contract guaranteeing its holder a shot at the WWE World Heavyweight Championship at any time they see fit for the next year.
The Money-in-the-Bank Kickoff show will air exclusively on the WWE Network at 7/6c (one hour before the pay-per-view begins) and will feature the match between R-Truth and King Barrett as well as last minute analysis from the Kickoff Panel.
What do you think of the Money-in-the-Bank card? Post your comments in the box below.