The fifth annual WWE Money-in-the-Bank will come to you, live on select pay-per-view providers and the WWE Network, tonight, June 29, at 8/7c from the TD Garden in Boston, MA. At the event, an eight-man ladder match will determine a brand new WWE World Heavyweight Champion. Plus, a traditional Money-in-the-Bank Ladder Match will determine the 2014 “Mr. Money-in-the-Bank” and the Divas Title and the WWE Tag Team Titles will also be on the line. Here is the final card:
- WWE World Heavyweight Championship Ladder Match: Alberto Del Rio vs. Randy Orton vs. Sheamus vs. Cesaro vs. Bray Wyatt vs. Roman Reigns vs. John Cena vs. Kane
- Money-in-the-Bank Ladder Match: Seth Rollins vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Jack Swagger vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Rob Van Dam vs. Bad News Barrett vs. Dean Ambrose
- WWE Tag Team Championship: The Usos (c) vs. Luke Harper & Erick Rowan
- Big E vs. Rusev
- Divas Championship: Paige (c) vs. Naomi
- RybAxel vs. Goldust & Stardust
- Special Referee- Fandango: Layla vs. Summer Rae
In the WWE World Heavyweight Championship Ladder Match, the first Superstar to climb a ladder and retrieve both title belts will win the match and become the brand new WWE World Heavyweight Champion. There will no pinfalls, no submissions, no disqualifications, and no count-outs.
In the Money-in-the-Bank Ladder Match, the first Superstar to climb a ladder and retrieve the Money-in-the-Bank briefcase hanging above the ring will win the match and win the Money-in-the-Bank briefcase. Inside the briefcase is a contract for a guaranteed shot at the WWE World Heavyweight Championship that can be cashed in at any time its holder sees fit for the next year.
What are your Money-in-the-Bank predictions? Post your comments in the box below.