WWE.com is reporting that, as a result of the “attack” by The Wyatt Family on RAW, Kane will not be able to compete in this Sunday’s Money-in-the-Bank All-Stars Ladder Match for a future shot at the WWE Championship. This leaves CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Sheamus, Christian, Randy Orton, and the returning Rob Van Dam in the match and, with no replacement announced on tonight’s SmackDown, it’s likely that the match will have only 6 competitors or they may fill the spot on the pay-per-view.
The 4th annual WWE Money-in-the-Bank will come to you, live on pay-per-view, this Sunday night, July 14, at 8/7c (Kickoff show begins at 7:30/6:30c on Facebook, YouTube, Yahoo!, & WWE.com) from the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, PA. Here’s what the current card looks like:
- Return of Rob Van Dam
- WWE Championship: John Cena (c) vs. Mark Henry
- World Heavyweight Championship: Alberto Del Rio (c) vs. Dolph Ziggler
- Money-in-the-Bank All-Stars Ladder Match: CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus vs. Christian vs. Randy Orton vs. Rob Van Dam vs. ????
- Money-in-the-Bank Future Stars Ladder Match: Dean Ambrose vs. Wade Barrett vs. Fandango vs. Jack Swagger vs. Antonio Cesaro vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Damien Sandow
- Chris Jericho vs. Ryback
- Intercontinental Championship: Curtis Axel (c) vs. The Miz
- Divas Championship: AJ Lee (c) vs. Kaitlyn
- WWE Tag Team Championship: Kickoff Match: Seth Rollins & Roman Reigns (c) vs. Jimmy & Jey Uso
Do you think Kane will be replaced in Money-in-the-Bank All-Stars? Post your comments in the box below.