The fourth annual WWE Money-in-the-Bank will come to you, live on pay-per-view, a week from Sunday on July 14 from the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, PA. As announced on RAW, the Intercontinental, Divas, and WWE Tag Team Titles will be on the line at the event. Here is the updated card:
- Return of Rob Van Dam
- WWE Championship: John Cena (c) vs. Mark Henry
- World Heavyweight Championship: Alberto Del Rio (c) vs. Dolph Ziggler
- Money-in-the-Bank All-Stars: CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Kane vs. Sheamus vs. Christian vs. Randy Orton vs. Rob Van Dam
- Money-in-the-Bank Future Stars: Dean Ambrose vs. Wade Barrett vs. Jack Swagger vs. Fandango vs. Antonio Cesaro vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Damien Sandow
- Ryback vs. Chris Jericho
- Intercontinental Championship: Curtis Axel (c) vs. The Miz
- Divas Championship: AJ Lee (c) vs. Kaitlyn
- WWE Tag Team Championship: Kickoff Match: Seth Rollins & Roman Reigns (c) vs. Jimmy & Jey Uso
In Money-in-the-Bank All-Stars, the first of the seven competitors to climb a ladder and successfully retrieve the briefcase hanging high above the ring will win the match and earn themselves a shot at the WWE Championship at any time for the next year. The rules are similar in Money-in-the-Bank Future Stars, except that the winner will earn a future shot at the World Heavyweight Championship whenever they see fit.
The Money-in-the-Bank Kickoff will air exclusively on Facebook, Yahoo, YouTube, and WWE.com at 7:30/6:30c (30 minutes before the pay-per-view goes on the air).