PWInsider.com, as well as the venues hosting the WWE events, have revealed even more appearances for The Rock in the next few months, leading up WrestleMania 29 as “The Great One” is now scheduled to appear on every single RAW in the month of January and most in February before taking March off, away from the WWE (likely to get physically prepared for WrestleMania, as well as promote some of his upcoming films) and returning in April. As it stands, here is The Rock’s current WWE schedule:
- January 7: RAW in Tampa, FL
- January 8 (airing on January 11): SmackDown in Miami, FL (The Rock’s Hometown)
- January 14: RAW’s 20th Anniversary Celebration in Houston, TX
- January 21: RAW in San Jose, CA
- January 22 (airing on January 25): SmackDown in Sacramento, CA
- January 27: Royal Rumble in Phoenix, AZ
- January 28: RAW in Las Vegas, NV
- February 12 (airing on February 15): SmackDown in Little Rock, AR
- February 17: Elimination Chamber in New Orleans, LA
- February 18: RAW in Lafayette, LA
- April 1: RAW in Washington, D.C.
- April 7: WrestleMania XXIX in East Rutherford, NJ
What do you think of The Rock’s appearance schedule? Post your comments in the box below.