After countless changes over the last few months, it appears as though the WWE has finally decided on their pay-per-view line-up for the remainder of 2012. Here is the current WWE pay-per-view schedule, according to WWE.com:
- Over The Limit- May 20 from the PNC Arena in Raleigh, NC
- No Way Out- June 17 from the Izod Center at the MetLife Sports Complex in East Rutherford, NJ
- Money-in-the-Bank- July 15 from the U.S. Airways Center in Phoenix, AZ
- SummerSlam- August 19 from the Staples Center in Los Angeles, CA
- Night of Champions- September 16 from the TD Garden in Boston, MA
- Hell in a Cell- October 28 from the Philips Arena in Atlanta, GA
- Survivor Series- November 18 from the Consol Energy Center in Pittsburgh, PA (not confirmed by WWE.com)
- WWE TLC: Tables, Ladders, & Chairs- December 16 from the FedEx Forum in Memphis, TN (not confirmed by WWE.com)
For fans in the United Kingdom, WWE.com has revealed that the WWE will be taping RAW on November 5 and SmackDown on November 6 at the LG Arena at the NEC Birmingham in Birmingham, England.
What do you think of WWE’s finalized pay-per-view schedule for 2012? Post your comments in the box below.