As revealed on the Season Five Premiere of WWE NXT on WWE.com last night, the fifth season of the internet show will be a season of “redemption” as NXT will feature NXT Rookies from past seasons who did not win the competition. The following is the list of NXT Rookies and WWE Pros for Season Five:
- Byron Saxton (Rookie) & Yoshi Tatsu (Pro)
- Conor O’Brian (Rookie) & Vladimir Kozlov (Pro)
- Darren Young (Rookie) & Chavo Guerrero (Pro)
- Jacob Novak (Rookie) & JTG (Pro)
- Lucky Cannon (Rookie) & Tyson Kidd (Pro)
- Titus O’Neil (Rookie) & Hornswoggle (Pro)
It’s interesting to note that, prior to the Season Five Rookies being announced, Darren Young was actually a RAW Superstar.
What do you think of the Season Five NXT Rookies and Pros? Post your comments in the box below.